Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gone Retro

One day, out of sheer boredom, Mia and I had a photo shoot. Truth is, I wanted to play with the flash of my Diana Mini and she wanted to road test her new awesome tripod. And to make it more fun, Mia told me that we're going retro. How fun indeed! 

With a little bit (or plenty, doesn't really matter which) of tweaking, here are the results!






You couldn't really see it here, but I was wearing high-waist shorts and a pink checkered button-up blouse. The sunglasses were a gift. You'll see more of the shorts in the following post.


pink button-up blouse - forgot where it came from
high-waist shorts - Outlet Central at Paseo de Sta. Rosa
sunglasses - a gift, Tomato
blue wedges - Ferretti

I wanna thank Mia again for cooking up this crazy shoot. I really enjoyed doing this with her and I'm sure we'll be doing it again. Do visit her blogs, All About Filters and The Modern Gabriela Silang. I'm sure you'll be inspired with her photos.




4 comments:

  1. ANG GALING NG MODEL PATI NG PHOTOGRAPHER :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUSTO KO SANANG MAGCOMMENT SA POSE KAYA LANG WAG NA WHOLESOME PALA ANG BLOG NA TO. HAHAHA. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making this photo shoot a memorable one, Lena. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous: My pose or Mia's? Haha! Kidding aside, salamat po! :)

    @The Modern Gabriela Silang: Thanks, too! I hope we'll have another crazy shoot soon. :D

    ReplyDelete