Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Green Dress and The Spider

This green dress is my (and my boyfriend's) absolute favorite. Whenever I'd be too lazy to think of something to wear, I'd ask him and he would eagerly say, "green dress, green dress!" Last Saturday was one of those days and I was happy to put on the green dress.


Getting all matchy-matchy with the background.

green dress - tiangge, ankle-strap shoes - Ferretti, bag - a gift
spidey tattoo - free (wala lang!)

Here's a close up of my temporary spidey tattoo. We watched the Amazing Spider-man last Saturday and I just wanted to wear this. It was my favorite accessory for the day and it made me feel like a kid, haha. 

photos taken by Justin

By the way, have you seen the movie? Andrew Garfield was great playing the web-slinger and he's just so cute. Hay, it should be nice to be an Emma Stone.

photo from teenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment