Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

PK102...

...is a difficult name to remember for a nail polish, but I’ve memorized it ever since I got my first bottle about two years ago. I learned from Rachel Zoe that nails should be painted with a pale or a deep color, so I memorized the names of the nail polishes that I prefer using for these. Don’t think that I’m a nail polish color snob, though, since I do occasionally wear m&m green/ bright yellow/ hot pink/ sky blue on my nails. It’s just as if to say that the pale and deep polishes are the basics for my fingernails.


This pearly pink nail polish is from The Face Shop, and it’s my go-to color when I want to evoke softness and femininity. When I was painting this on my nails the other day, I even listened to French songs sung by Carla Bruni for added effect. I felt as if I was just floating on air as I put the color on my fingernails.



Upon the first application, the color looks thin and streaky (see, I’m not really the best when it comes to putting on nail polish). I applied two more coats and applied a top coat when I had my desired opacity.
One particular thing that I like about this nail polish is when it hits the light, it sort of reflects teeny tiny blue shimmers. I don’t know if I’m making much sense. Just see for yourself if ever you get to use this nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment