Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sea and Sky


Before the summer ended, a couple of people from my division, including me, went on a day trip to  Stilts Beach Resort in Calatagan, Batangas. The place is really charming, with multicolored plants and flowers eagerly saying hello at the entrance. And the day was just perfect with the sea frothy and the sky just staying a nice shade of blue. But what I’m so happy about is that I was able to make new summer memories (this was my only getaway during this summer) together with some of the coolest people I have ever known. :D
The photos, by the way, are only a few of the many photos taken by my very talented colleagues, Loreto Capucao and Neil Dalanon.
And before I end this post, here's a video of our trip made by Neil. Do check out his site to see more of his wonderful videos!

               

4 comments:

  1. Reading this post brings me back to that joyful day. Looking forward to more out-of-town escapades with you, guys.
    Thanks for featuring some of my works, Lena. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! Of course, your pictures and videos are so lovely it would be a shame not to feature them. Keep up the good work! :D

      Delete
  2. Kung nagsasalita lang si patata, susuportahan niya ako sa pagsasabing nakakaaliw ang mga kaganapan nung May 26.^_^
    haphap ms lena^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Mavic, maraming salamat sa suporta niyo ni patata. Sana makasama ko pa kayo sa maraming adventures! :D

      Delete