Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flowers on my fingernails

Lemme just share these with you quickly.


Our Japanese family friend, Non, came from a shopping spree in Divisoria and bought me and my cousins these cool nail polish strips! I’m sorry if I don’t have photos of the strips before we excitedly tore them from the packaging and cut them up, but here are the end results.

My youngest cousin (who went also in the shopping spree) said that four packs of strips cost a hundred pesos, but then the saleslady just sold them five for a hundred. That’s like 20 pesos for a manicure and nail art session!

you can see my nails growing, eep!
Putting it on was a bit stressful, but with a little help from my cousins and a LOT of patience, it turned out well. :)



The strips come in a variety of designs. If you ever get by these nail polish strips, I recommend you choose the ones with the complex designs, those that will be really difficult to pull off with plain nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment