Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oldies Party


My mother asked me and my boyfriend to tag along at her association’s Christmas party last week. I think my boyfriend and I were actually the youngest people there but we still enjoyed the night since it was amusing to watch “adults” play games and be silly. Plus the food was great, and I even won a free tour and overnight stay in Corregidor in their raffle.



The people behind the event asked the attendees to wear something sparkly or shimmery but since I don’t really have something like that in my closet, I settled for the closest I can find. It doesn’t register much in the photos but this blouse actually has teeny tiny flecks of glitter. I’m not even sure if this is a blouse or a skirt, but it’s more interesting as a blouse. I also wore my overused gold flats since in some way they were also shimmery. Maipilit lang, ha ha.


 The blazer I’m wearing here is actually a blazer that comes with my office uniform. I came straight from work and needed a cover up so the blazer sufficed. The blazer looks more casual when the sleeves are scrunched up like this (I think I’m the only one who scrunches up the office blazer’s sleeves like this).


Paparazzi shot kuno, ha ha

blazer - part of uniform, blouse/skirt - random store, jeans - Lee, 
gold flats - Payless ShoeSource
Thanks to my lovely boyfriend for taking my pictures. I had to take his picture, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment