Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Before the clock strikes 12

As of this writing the sound of firecrackers and fireworks is exploding in the air. I still have outfit photos left unposted which were taken last week so I better post them now, before 2011 comes to a close.

These photos were taken last Christmas eve and Christmas day:



cardigan - Okasyon, shirt - a family raffle prize,
jeans - divi, Chucks - Converse 



I wanted to be casual and comfortable since we just spend Christmas eve and the early Christmas morning at home, but I also wanted to add some drama, hence the overly long pink cardigan.



This, on the other hand, was what I wore during Christmas day. Still keeping the laid-back vibe since we didn't even have to go out of the house.



maxi dress - tiangge, denim blouse - thrifted, sandals - my mom's

In less than an hour it'll be 2012 and it has just gotten a lot louder! I thank God for all the blessings he showered upon me and all my loved ones this 2011, and for continuing to do so. Have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year everyone!


* a big thank you to my cousin Denise for taking all these photos

No comments:

Post a Comment