Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Flowery

For the record, that's not how my leg normally looks.

A belated merry Christmas everyone! I hope you've all been showered with blessings and stuffed yourselves silly with Christmas ham.
 
I hope all of you are enjoying the rest of the holiday season. I am. I'm so grateful that I don't need to go to the office for the rest of the week. Might as well do something productive, so here I am blogging.
 
This outfit is a take on print on print. A very flowery print on print. I think it works even if the prints are both tiny since I used two similar colors for the top and bottom. Well even if it doesn't I'm still really happy with it, and isn't that all that matters? This outfit is one of the most comfortable I've worn too.
 
Too happy!
 photos taken by Mavic
 
top - a gift, skirt - a gift, flats - Landmark, brooch - a gift: from Tin




No comments:

Post a Comment